Software Developer at Leader Communications
Individual must be able to attain and maintain a valid U.S. Government security clearance in order to be retained in this position.
Develops software solutions in accordance with defined requirements within a CMMI Level 3 compliant software development life cycle.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Maintains and supports current software products and develops new products as directed to include support of requirements planning design development testing documentation training and release activities;
• Works with stakeholders in a software development team based upon the Agile methodology;
• Works on multiple projects as assigned;
• Able to do Level 1 Desktop Support
Education and Experience
• BS in Computer Science or similar technical field
• Minimum of 1 year of relevant experience
Skills and Certifications
• Strong understanding of Object Oriented concepts;
• Demonstrated development of software solutions in Java or .Net frameworks;
• Use of configuration management/control products;
• Development of test procedures and test methodologies;
• Strong verbal and written communications skills;
• Ability to learn new technologies products and programming languages rapidly and effectively;
• Desktop Support skills
• Microsoft Developer certifications a plus
We are looking to hiring a recent graduate to join our Corporate office team in Oklahoma City. If interested, please apply at http://www.lcibest.com/
Full-time Front-End UI/UX Developer at APMEX
Here is the link with more information about this position
For more information, contact Mr. Matt Bailey at 405-595-2100 Ext 217.
Internship and Full-time Software Positions at Boeing
The Boeing Company has multiple positions of intern and full-time employment for computer science and software engineering majors at its Oklahoma City location.
Students who are completing their junior year are welcome to apply for their internship positions. U.S. citizenship is required. If interested, apply online at http://jobs-boeing.com/ and search for “Oklahoma City”.
Welcome to the Department of Computer Science
The Department offers four baccalaureate programs of study: B.S. in Computer Science (major code 6100), ABET(*) Accredited, B.S. in Computer Science - Applied (major code 6101), and B.S. in Computer Science - Information Science (major code 6102), and B.S. in Software Engineering (major code 6110) The four degrees reflect the diverse interests of our students.
The Department also offers, jointly with the Department of Mathematics and Statistics, M.S. in Applied Mathematics and Computer Science.
Department has nine regular faculty members whose interests include software engineering, computer network and security, database systems, mobile computing, e-commerce systems, artificial intelligence, operating systems, computer architecture, and programming language translators.
The Department serves more majors than any other department in the state, and more students graduate from the University of Central Oklahoma with degrees in Computer Science than from any other institution of higher education in Oklahoma. Faculty members in the Department are proud to be part of the number one department of Computer Science in the State of Oklahoma.
Department facilities include classrooms that are fully equipped with multimedia projectors, smartboards and computers to make live demonstrations of computer science fundamentals. Students and faculty members have a personal computer laboratory, three LINUX servers, and one Mac server for their use to complete course assignments and perform research.
We encourage you to explore our web site and we welcome your questions. Send your questions to our chairperson, Dr. Gang Qian, email@example.com, or to the faculty member of your choice.
Join Facebook group for up-to-date info! UCO CS Students
(*) Accredited by the Computing Accreditation Commission of ABET, http://www.abet.org